Updated: Dec 10, 2020
• To identify the core leadership skills
• To be progressive via leading in any situation
• Identify leadership style
• Executive skills
What is a Progressive Leadership: Mihail’s model for improving progressive leadership skills
1. Be the first one: responsible, decision making, business, etc.
2. Know-how for industry/product/service
3. Organization and time management
a. Solution provider
b. By default accept a minimum of 50% of other’s proposals
c. To be a motivator for others
5. Executive Skills
6. Contingency in the business processes
2. Lead with integrity
Fundamentals for progressive leadership and successful relationships.
3. Exploit the creative potential
• How to break your routine to trigger creativity
• The best leaders make a continual effort to expand their minds and leadership
• Learning new, creative ways of thinking
4. Great leaders are intentional about being accessible
Outstanding leaders make a concentrated effort to be accessible and available to those who need them.
5. Great leaders are improving their communication skills
• They know the importance of being careful in every word they write, say, email, text, and tweet.
• The art of communication is the language of leadership and essential to success, and it works for those who work at it.
6. Great leaders make others feel valued
• Great leaders never forget = to make colleagues feel valued and appreciated.
• Ensuring reward systems that are meaningful and tailored to support employee aspirations inspires confidence and trust